My people 2015

My people 2015

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Girls Camp part 2

Yes, this is me. Shocking I know. I was seriously so scared, but decided that I needed to buck up and show the girls that their leader could do it also. It was fun & I'm glad I did it. It was part of the challenge course - the one that I dared do.
Me with Emily right before she went. Gotta love the gear that they make you wear.
Some of the Beehives and Miamaids doing the "Trust Fall." I wasn't brave enough for that one. Not because I didn't trust the girls...just their ability to hold me.
Being cute girls.
Hair braiding anyone? After we had the devotional Wednesday night we sat around braiding hair. We giggled and laughed until the wee hours of morning. I was so tired the next day but I wouldn't have it any other way. I remember doing the exact same thing. It isn't girls camp unless you are up way late.

No comments: