My people 2015

My people 2015

Monday, August 17, 2009

Countdown to California & Braxton's picture

I am oh so excited for our vacation. I even made a countdown calendar to get the kids more excited (as if they needed to get more excited). They are taking turns putting Mickey Mouse ears on each day. It has been fun and works as bribery to be good everyday.

I couldn't resist. This is a picture that Braxton drew in Primary yesterday. It was supposed to be a picture of the brother of Jared and he turned it into a pirate picture(upside down). Not that I'm surprised - everything is pirates. He explained what it was with that tone of as-a-matter-of-fact/not a big deal/why are you asking me. He's so funny.

2 comments:

Kate said...

I am freakin' excited too! To bad we can't just snap our fingers and be there, we have to drive all that way. But it will be totally worth it!

Danielle Thompson said...

Love the pirate picture...they rarely draw what the teacher intends. So jealous you are headin' to Disneyland...my entire family went about 18 months ago... best vacation ever! In fact, we are planning another round for April!