My people 2015

My people 2015

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Here we go again...

No - you are not seeing things. This is Jason's truck having issues AGAIN. We have had a fun week. By "fun" I mean that I had a major meltdown. Tuesday afternoon Braxton came running upstairs saying that there was water coming from the ceiling downstairs. I ran down and yes, water was everywhere around the air hockey table. My first thought was that the fridge had something wrong with the water line. That would have been better than what it was. Our washer broke and kept filling with water without ever draining. And.... the drain that is supposed to go to the main water line goes nowhere. Therefore, water everywhere. I paniced and called Shavon, who wisely sent her husband over to help. I knew Jason was doing his interview and couldn't be disturbed. Doug came running. We blocked the drain and started bucketing out the washer. It was lots of fun. He saved my carpet and air hockey table from more destruction. Then Jason came home. Not sure that was a good thing. He walked through the door, got all of my gushing details and told me that his truck was having expensive problems. Then came the meltdown. Long story short... new washer and new part for the truck all in a weeks time. Here I am trying to be good, pay debts off and this happens. Not fun, but that's life and what do you do? Have to have a washer and a truck so I am sucking it up and moving on. On a fun note - Jason was interviewed by Channel 2 News for a story on the Creamery. I got it to download so keep scrolling down to watch. He's a cutie!!

New lawn ornament?!
flashback to earlier this year.
the ceiling still drying out before it can be fixed.

No comments: