My people 2015

My people 2015

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Braxton's Amazing Talent

It was the Talent Show for our primary today. They passed around sign-ups a few weeks ago and I seriously couldn't think of anything too astounding that my boys can do - not that they aren't talented, just not musically talented. Dylan didn't want to "do" anything in front of anyone so he displayed some of his wooden models that he collects. Braxton didn't want to take anything so the only thing I could think of was how loud he can click his tongue. He can ruin eardrums and stop traffic with that clicking. It is seriously so loud. So he got up there and clicked in front of everyone. He was nervous and just wanted to do it once until they clapped a bit and he did it again. If you watch the video you can see a girl totally jump when he does it the second time. One of our little neighbor friends laughed so hard after. It was great. He's got talent!!!

1 comment:

brunger bunch said...

That was so cute!! I am glad they all could share their talents with us. I hope they had a great time!