My people 2015

My people 2015

Sunday, September 27, 2009

You are my sunshine



I haven't posted anything for a while due to my illness that won't leave. I'm still a bit under the weather from our trip....3 weeks later, SERIOUSLY!! Getting a little tired of it and am anxious for the day that we are all better. Anyway, in the midst of not feeling good I had a fun conversation with Braxton that made me laugh hysterically. Here's how it went:

I was laying in bed and he came in with this comment - "Mom, when we have another baby..."

I interupted him with "We aren't having anymore babies."

Braxton "What, are you serious? No joking, kidding or teasing Mom. We're not having another one?"

Me: "Nope, I had 3 babies and we are just happy with that."

Braxton: "What babies are you talking about."

Me: "uh, Dylan, you and Natalie."

Braxton: "I'm asking Dad."

Me: "Go right ahead."

He asked Jason when he got home from work and got the same answer. Poor kid, no babies for him. He talked about it for the next day and wouldn't let it go. I was telling my mom on the phone about it, while laughing, and he got mad at me for laughing. My cute little ray of sunshine amid the clouds.

4 comments:

Kate said...

I will say that I did have a dream last night that you were nine months pregnant and so was I. So never say never!

Danielle Thompson said...

I get that question at least once a week...we have all the babies we need...kids, if they only knew!

brunger bunch said...

I love the things our kids sometimes say!! He is a cutie.

Magic Marker said...

How sweet! I've had that question several times too, with the same answer....we love our children, and we're done:)