My people 2015

My people 2015

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Soccer Season

Well, I made it through soccer season - YEAH!! I love watching soccer but coaching is a whole different thing. Shortly after signing Braxton up to play the city called and said that they didn't have enough coaches. I got suckered into it. My only consolation was that they are in kindergarten and there aren't many rules to follow. They had a fun season and did so good. I'm sure some of the parents thought I was not the best coach as I laughed when they tackled eachother or fought over the ball. My not so favorite aspect of the whole thing was the famous one liner by Braxton EVERY single time he was doing the tackling - "But I'm the coaches son." We have learned that we can't coach his team anymore. Good times and such cute kids!!



3 comments:

Danielle Thompson said...

Good mom! I haven't been pulled into coaching yet...thank goodness. My kids would never listen to me in sporting-ish stuff...or most other things it seems!

brunger bunch said...

What a great mom..lucky for me, my hubby does all the coachin' I am jealous that your soccer season is over. We are still playing this week!

Magic Marker said...

We had 7 on our team too, and that made it hard for subs, how did you do it? I love soccer season, but I also love when it's over!