My people 2015

My people 2015

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

And she's off...

Her favorite outfit for the first day.
I tried to take some pics of her outside but she would not quit squinting - even when she wasn't facing the sun. Silly girl.
sitting next to Aubrey.
My 1 second chance to get a picture before she got on.
at the Open House.

Nati started school on Monday. It went just as I'd hoped for - she loved it. We were waiting outside for the bus to come and when it finally pulled up I had to hold her back. There wasn't any hesitation whatsoever. She gets to go with 2 other little girls from our neighborhood which made it all the better. It's going to be a great year for her. I have high hopes for improvement and for her to have so much fun. I feel so at ease knowing that she is so excited and doesn't want to come home. When we were there for the Open House on Friday I signed up to help the room mom. Apparently I am now the room mom. Not quite sure how I keep getting into things like this - YW, PTA (bulletin boards), room mom, soccer coach. Please don't ask me to "help" with anything else.... my sanity is slowly leaving. It will be fun though & I am relieved that the preschool part doesn't have to do a lot with the rest of the school - one good thing out of it, right. Here's to another good school year for all of my angels!!

3 comments:

Danielle Thompson said...

So, so cute! Love the car seats on the bus....and wow, room mom, I'm waiting for that til all of them are in school next year!

Joan said...

Nati, I heart you...you need to come to Aunt Kellies house when you get back and play with Gavin. Hope your vacation is great.

brunger bunch said...

Oh my,,,I am not sure if it is the skirt or what, but all of the sudden she is not a baby any more!! She looks so cute and happy to be going to school.