My people 2015

My people 2015

Friday, September 4, 2009

Braxton's Big Bike

Just a quick post...Braxton is so proud of himself for riding a 2-wheeler. He learned at the end of last summer but has liked the scooter more than the bike. That is until our neighbor gave him one of her boys old bikes. He has another bike but it's a little too big for him this year. He likes this one because it's more his size and he has been going crazy on it. He rides everywhere and we are so excited for him. No, I didn't make him wear a long sleeved shirt. It was his idea, that we couldn't talk him out of no matter how hard we tried.

in his gear.

"watch me mom."

3 comments:

Shavon said...

Wow! He's a pro!

Magic Marker said...

How fun! How is soccer going? Camdyn is absolutely loving it...we'll see you at the games soon:)

brunger bunch said...

He is sooo cute. He came down to show me how good he was riding his bike. I am way proud:)