My people 2015

My people 2015

Monday, September 14, 2009

Princess Lunch with the girls

Natalie & Cinderella.Natalie & Sleeping Beauty.
Natalie & Snow White.
Natalie & Belle.
Maddi, Grace and Natalie with Ariel.

Jason's mom reserved spots for all of the girls to have lunch with the princesses at Ariel's Grotto. I have to admit that I was really looking forward to it. Each of our little girls had a princess dress on, Natalie being Sleeping Beauty. They met Ariel first then we sat down to eat. One by one the others came out - Snow White, Belle, Cinderella and Sleeping Beauty. I didn't know how Natalie would react to them because she is so funny around strangers and usually won't even say "hi" but she totally shocked me. She went right up to them and had them sign her book and let me take pictures. They were so cute with all of these little girls going crazy over them. It was amazing. Such a fun experience for her and I. I can't wait to do it again and hope that I'm a little more coherant next time.

1 comment:

Danielle Thompson said...

You are the posting queen...so many new, darling pics! It looks like you had a great time in Disneyland (I really think it's the happiest place on earth!). I'm already counting the days til' Spring Break when we are headed back. And YAY for your mom finally making it through!