My people 2015

My people 2015

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Carter Family California Trip 2009

My "have to have" family picture.
Dylan pointing at the Disney Way street sign.
I love this picture. The boys went to an Angels baseball game one night so Nati and I hung out with the girls and barely made it to see Mickey. They actually were walking behind us to close things up. She ran up to him and gave him a hug. So unlike her.
1 of the many times on Buzz Lightyear. ALL of the boys were trying to beat eachother's record.
The first ride - Pirates of the Caribbean.

Well, we finally made it to our vacation in California. We have been looking forward to it for almost a year. It's been quite the year and I don't think I have ever needed a vacation like I did this one. I was just as excited as the kids were. It was a Carter Family trip to celebrate Linwoods retirement. We left early Saturday morning, drove to Mesquite for the night, and finished the drive Sunday morning. It was a week packed with fun things. We went from early in the morning until 10 every night. Most nights we didn't eat dinner until at least 8, which is so unusual for us. The kids were so good, hardly any major problems. They played so hard and were asleep right as they layed down. We spent 4 days in Disneyland & California Adventure and the others in San Diego. We started back the next Saturday and spent the night again in Mesquite. It was such a fun trip (aside from illness) and I can't wait to go back.

I have posted our whole trip, so if you feel so inclined keep scrolling down. There is also a post about my mom. Enjoy!!

4 comments:

lovell said...

Nickie your trip looks so fun. We went to last year and loved every second of it. It makes for wonderful family memories. I'm so glad to hear that your mom is doing good. What a doll she is. I think you look just like her in all of your pictures. Your a smoking hot mom!

Shavon said...

Two years, baby!

Magic Marker said...

Your trip looks so fun! I'm glad that you had a great time:)

brunger bunch said...

That trip looks like so much fun...someday we need to venture out beyond disneyland. Oh wait, I love it too much! Your moms party looked like a lot of fun. I am so happy for her and your family.