My people 2015

My people 2015

Monday, April 6, 2009

Natalie's 3rd Birthday!!!

Her 3 year old picture
About 10 hours old
Getting ready to blow candles out at her party
All dressed up

My baby turned 3 today. I can't believe that 3 years ago I was in a hospital totally enthralled with my new baby girl. I remember everything like it was yesterday - the non-stress test including ultra sound, being hooked up to the monitors just to make sure she was ok, calling Jason when Dr. Nance called and said that it was time to get her out, being so excited that it was finally happening, and anticipating the epidural. It had been seven years since I had a baby and I admit I was nervous. But knowing it was going to be way different than having Dylan made all the difference. Before I knew it she was screaming her way into the world. Natalie was so beautiful. She weighed 6 pounds 2 ounces and was 19 inches long, and she had some dark hair. It was an exciting time. The boys were loving her, well...once we got Brax to admit that it was his sister. My hospital experience was great and now here we are 3 years later. We had her party last Wednesday so that my mom could be here. The entire family, both sides, came over for dinner. It was Tinkerbell themed so I got her fairy wings, Tinkerbell pom-poms, and green dress up shoes. She looked so cute. Everything turned out great and she got such cute things. Lots of clothes which is fabulous for me. She is such a blessing to us, sass and all. I think she had a great day today also. We had pizza for dinner and put candles in it and made sugar cookies with M&M's on top. Braxton kept blowing the candles out making it so that we had to keep re-lighting and singing all over again. Happy Birthday to my Nati. I love you baby!!

4 comments:

Shavon said...

Happy B-day Nat! We love you!

Danielle Thompson said...

They grow up so fast! Can't believe she's already 3!

brunger bunch said...

So cute...I LOVE her three year picture, she looks beautiful:)

Kath said...

Nick-She is so adorable. I love her three year old picture and that is one seriously cute picture of a newborn! She looks perfect - only 10 hours old? Most babies look all crazy for at least a week - but not her, she is perfect!