My people 2015

My people 2015

Sunday, April 26, 2009

My cute kids

Tickles make everything better.
Natalie playing with a box on the bar.....who knew it could be so fun?!
Where's Nati??
Braxton being a good big brother and playing in Natalie's bed with her.

We have had all kinds of sickness over the last two weeks. From pink eye, to yucky cough, to ear infections, to sore throats, to runny noses, to flu (as of today). The kids have been house bound and have actually been really good through it all. I'm sure that this weather isn't helping a whole lot so we'll just hope for the best and move on to new adventures and sicknesses this week. I had to teach YW today and with Jason having the flu I left the kids downstairs while I was gone. I got back and Braxton came up to tell me that Natalie needed me downstairs. When I got down there Dylan was sitting on the chair with her sound asleep on his lap. He gave her tickles until she was out. What a good kid and a good big brother. They need summer as much as I do. Wish us luck for this week.

1 comment:

brunger bunch said...

I think we all have some major Spring Fever!! The weather is not helping all of the illness either with it being so nice and warm and then snow the next day!! Your kids are so cute,and Dillon is such a good big brother:)