My people 2015

My people 2015

Monday, April 13, 2009

Our Easter

My niece, Grace and I with our fun lips (I was having flashbacks of whopper egg lipstick).
Braxton, Dylan
Natalie, Grace, Alexa and Blake at Jason's parents.
Easter morning.
Dylan, Mom, Braxton, Natalie and Dad after the kids egg hunt.
Carter, Jaxon, Gavin, Dylan, Braxton, Natalie and Kacen at my parents house.

We had such a fun Easter this year, even with the yucky weather. We went to my parents house on Saturday. It was raining so they had their hunt inside. They really didn't care, as long as candy was included, they were happy. We ate lunch and had a good time with my family. On Easter morning the kids found everything that the Easter Bunny left for them, we went to church, and headed over to Jason's parents for dinner and another hunt. It was a good day. We tried to explain the real meaning of Easter. Dylan understands but Brax and Nati just care about the candy. They'll get it at some point. We hope everyone had a great day.

No comments: