My people 2015

My people 2015

Monday, April 13, 2009

A good try at family pictures.

This is our attempt at "self portraits". After church I remembered that I had wanted to take some family ones. Not the best idea seeing as the kids were just done for the day and making them stand still, look at a camera with no one behind it, and smile over and over again was the last thing they wanted to do. I learned, but at least we have a couple that turned out alright.

Natalie and her doll had matching dresses. She was thrilled.
Natalie and I.
Jason and Natalie.
The best one out of the bunch.
One of the first ones we took, so smiles were more sincere than later on.
Next time I'll hire a professional.

5 comments:

Shavon said...

They turned out CUTE! Thanks for today! I totally needed a salad and a friend!

Danielle Thompson said...

The pictures are super cute! Looks like your easter was lots of fun...kids eventually figure out that it's about more than candy!

brunger bunch said...

Those pics are way cute..I have to tell you when lexi spotted the matching doll dress, she was totally amazed! She thought Natalie was so lucky!!

Randi said...

I think they turned out really cute! You can always get ones of your guys when we get the whole family together for pictures! I talked to the lady and she said it would only be $20 for separate families. I need to talk to Kate, Katy and my parents about it though, I haven't remember to bring it up when I'm on the phone with my mom. It's not like it's a big rush though, we're not getting them until late November or beginning of December. Does that sound good to you? Snow pictures... for Christmas. It's the same photographer that did our little family pictures in December.

JoElle said...

At least you tried. I've given up on trying to get the girls to sit still and actually smile.