My people 2015

My people 2015

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Christmas in March

We got an early Christmas present - good news about my mom. Her MRI showed that the tumor has shrunk almost in half. Go ahead and scream or dance or whatever you need to do. I certainly did. She had it done last Thursday and we were on pins and needles all weekend. Not a lot of sleep between us all but it paid off. We actually could have found out on Friday but lines got crossed and messages missed. Good thing it worked out the way we wanted. The plan is to go ahead with chemo for 3 more rounds and see how much more it will shrink. I guess it isn't so much a Christmas present, just prayers being answered. Thanks to everyone for praying and supporting. Keep them coming!!

5 comments:

Kath said...

Yay! That is GREAT news. I'll keep on prayin'.

Danielle Thompson said...

Yay for you! I'm so happy that the treatments are working! Hope everything keeps going well!

Magic Marker said...

Hooray, I'm so happy for her and for you and all of your family! That's great news and hopefully the chemo keeps working:)

brunger bunch said...

Wow!!! I am so happy for you all. It must be a great feeling to be getting a step in the right direction. We'll definatley keep the prayers coming:)

Ableggi said...

I am "SO" excited! That is great news, last time we talked it hadn't shrunk! So this is great news! I wish you all the best in the coming months!!