My people 2015

My people 2015

Sunday, April 19, 2009

40th Anniversary

Braxton took this of them right after their Easter party.
Cute snapshot of them about a year ago
Oh, so young!

We celebrated my parents 40th anniversary yesterday, the 18th. Also, it was 10 years ago on Friday the 17th that my parents were sealed and we were sealed to them in the Manti Temple. We had a "cake/banana split/ice cream" party here last night. We had been trying to figure out what to do for them for the past couple of months. It was a little difficult not knowing what was going to be happening with mom so we sent them out to dinner, alone, and had the party here after with everyone. We indulged ourselves with lots of sugar then watched a video that Jason made of their married life. It turned out really well and they loved it. I hope they had a fun night. Happy Anniversary Mom & Dad!!

4 comments:

Danielle Thompson said...

40 years....wow! Hope we all make it that long!

Magic Marker said...

Congrats to your parents! I love their wedding picture, so cute:)

brunger bunch said...

That sounds like so much fun. I am sure they will love the video Jason made forever. I love the shot that Braxton took of them. It from just his level...too cute:)

Kath said...

I can't believe how much your Dad looks like your brothers in their wedding picture - and your mom looks like you! Congrats to them. So cute.