My people 2015

My people 2015

Friday, August 29, 2008

A conversation with Braxton

Braxton is such a funny kid. He makes me laugh everyday. Yesterday he & I had a great conversation. I was watching my niece and nephew and Braxton got himself and all the kids a fruit snack. I told him to wait a while before they got anymore treats from the pantry. I went into my bathroom to get make-up on and this is how the conversation went:

Braxton: "Mom, alright alright I'll tell you the truth."
Me: "The truth about what?"
Braxton: "I didn't get the fruit snacks from the pantry."
Me: "You didn't - where did you get them?"
Braxton: "I got them out of my bed. I put them there last night."

Can you tell we have been working on telling the truth. Jason said he saw Braxton sneek by him before bed. He went in to check on him later and saw that he was hiding something. Gotta love the kid!!!

2 comments:

Randi said...

Oh man, that kid cracks me up!! He comes up with the funniest things! I can't wait until Alexa can talk so we can hear all the crazy things she'll come up with. I hope you're having a great time camping, you better let us know all about it :)

Danielle Thompson said...

Kids can be so sneaky--but eventually, we catch them! I can't tell you how many times I've said--"You might think you got away with it, but I'll figure it out soon enough!" Ahhh, the joys of teaching them honesty.