My people 2015

My people 2015

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

We were bored or crazy!!!

making sure it was measured right
half way there
almost done
proof that I did help (blisters from pulling nails out of baseboards)
Yeah! All done!!

This was our last minute/before pre-school/"that's what happens when you walk through Home Depot" thing. We went there to get one teensy thing and came out with all the stuff for a wood floor. We had actually been wanting to do this in the living room and down the hall for a while. We started on Thursday and finished on Monday. Jason did a great job!! I did help a small amount and have proof!!! Our hope is that with pre-school traffic up and down the hall that it will keep things looking better than if we had carpet. So far I love it, just need to get a rug or two.

4 comments:

Magic Marker said...

Wow, Nickie your floor is gorgeous. How great that you were able to do it yourself!

Danielle Thompson said...

Impressive! The floor looks great and I totally feel for you--we just put wood in the office and down the hall. That whole snap and lock concept is a lie! It's more like set side-by-side and pound like crazy with a mallet. But it's totally worth all the work!

lovell said...

You will love your hard wood. It is so so so easy to clean. How is preschool going? Are you liking it? I just started dance this week it's crazy.

lovell said...

Hey will tell Shavon to invite me into her blogging world? jumpnjivedance@hotamil.com. THanks, I didn't even know she had one.