My people 2015

My people 2015

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

My 13th Anniversary

Anniversary Dinner from Joe Banditos
Cleaning the trailer after the hunt
Brax, Nati & Dylan - Our miracles
Good thing their cute
Taking a break together

Wow! 13 years ago today. I honestly can't believe it's been that long. Some times it feels like we have been married just a short while and other times it feels like a lot longer than it is. Jason is my "love of a lifetime" and I don't know what I would do without him. He is so good to me and I am so very blessed to have him. When I think of all of the wacky things I have done and wacky things I have said to him, I realize that he must love me. Even through all of my Twilight moments he has just let me do it and tried not to say too much. He is such a good dad and I love to watch him with the kids. He just got home from the bow hunt and Nati has not let him get too far away from her and he loves it. She really missed him. He even let the boys crash the last night of the hunt, just because he thought they would enjoy it also. We gave up a night out and settled for dinner from Joe's, and cleaning the trailer. It doesn't get more romantic than that. He did clean the trailer without my help- total sweetheart!! 13 years, 5 moves, 3 wonderful kids, major challenges, major blessings - I wouldn't do it with anyone but him. Thanks for loving me sweetie!!

3 comments:

Magic Marker said...

Wow, 13 years! Where does the time go? Congratulations:)

Kath said...

Ah, Love of a Lifetime. How could we ever forget! So many nights of listening to it...through your good times, your break-ups, your missionary days...so glad I was there to be a part of the very beginning. I never hear that song without thinking of you two. Love ya. And I have totally decided that there is nothing more romantic than watching your hubby be a good daddy!

JoElle said...

13 years...crazy! August looks like it is a busy month for you with birthdays, anniversary and back to school! Happy early Birthday too.