My people 2015

My people 2015

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Dylan's 10th Birthday

At the movie with Wyatt and Tanner
The first of several gift cards
The cake

I can't believe Dylan is 10. Last night we were talking about the night he was born & I still remember it so clearly, makes it seem like just a few months ago. He invited two friends to go to a movie, "Journey to the Center of the Earth". I took them Saturday afternoon. They had a blast, especially laughing when I screamed during the movie. I took treats to his class. Then we had cake and ice cream last night for his official birthday. It was a small party of just my family. My parents and grandma were here to help celebrate. He got 4 gift cards to Walmart. He is so excited to go shopping and get more stuff. I know it was a hard birthday this year but I hope he had an ok one. Jason & I tried to make it a good one. Hopefully next year will be better. He keeps reminding us that he's getting closer to driving. Heaven help us!!!

1 comment:

Magic Marker said...

Dylan is such a great kid, I'm impressed by how kind he is to others.