My people 2015

My people 2015

Sunday, August 24, 2008

First Day of School


Yeah! School is back in. Dylan started the 4th grade and man do I feel old. He absolutely loves his teacher, Mrs. Hardy. He has a few good friends in his class and so far he is loving it. I think the best part for him is the fact that they don't get homework unless they don't finish it in class. I think it's great, just hope that he stays where he needs to be. He is a reader like his mother. I hope that he keeps that up throughout his life. I took him school shopping a few weeks ago, just him & I and we had a great time. We shopped for clothes, ate dinner at Chick-fil-A (our favorite) and he endured an hour making copies for my preschool. He is such a good kid. I am super lucky to have him.

1 comment:

Danielle Thompson said...

He looks so much like Jason! Hope all is going well with the new preschool thing--you are a very brave woman!