My people 2015

My people 2015

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

What a Brother!!



On Tuesday the 12th I went out to get the mail. I scanned through everything and noticed a small package addressed to me from my brother Chris in Lewiston, Idaho. My first thought was "It's not mom's or dad's birthday or anniversary, so whats with the package?" Then I opened it. Oh my word!! My brother is the best. He saw a copy of Entertainment Weekly (not just any EW, the one with the Twilight Saga story) in one of his offices and knew that I would love to have it, so being the biggest sweetheart in the world that he is, he sent it to me with a cute note that said "Nic - I saw this & knew I had to get it for you. I know - I'm awesome! Chris". He has read the entire series and loves them. He has been trying to find a cheap enough flight to come here to go to the movie with me. He is the best!! Chris I think you are so fabulous and I love you to death.

2 comments:

Magic Marker said...

What a cute brother! I hate that picture of Edward though, could they please make him look like the "hot" vampire he is supposed to be?:)By the way I love your music that's up!

JoElle said...

How sweet! What does he do in Lewiston ID? My brother lives in Lewiston, but the UT one.