My people 2015

My people 2015

Friday, September 26, 2008

The long awaited miracle


Another wonderful miracle is coming to the Lee family. Yeah!!! My oldest brother Chris and his wife Andrea are expecting a baby. They have a daughter, McKenzi who just turned 11. They have been in the "fertility issues" world for 9 long years. They have had their papers in for adoption for 3 of those years and no luck. In April they decided to give IVF a try, did it in August and it worked! For those that have had to deal with infertility, you know how hard it is. I only had to deal with it for 3 years and they were the hardest of my life, so to think of them dealing with it for 9 years just breaks my heart. It has been so hard to watch them put on a happy face when their family and friends have had children with no problems. I know how hard it is and I appreciate their example of faith. They have had their hard times and down times but just keep moving forward. I can't think of two people that deserve this more than they do. McKenzi is so excited to finally get to be a big sister and she will do so great. Congratulations you guys - we are so excited for you and can't wait to meet this little angel that we have all been waiting for.

1 comment: