My people 2015

My people 2015

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Look out Beckham-Here comes Braxton

Braxton is our little soccer player. He is doing so well and is making goals each game. I kept turning the camera on and off trying to get footage of one of his goals. He is so fun to watch. He just smiles the entire time he plays. This footage is of one of his goals - notice the slide before. He is multi-talented - mixing soccer and baseball together.

After making this goal he walked up to his coach and said "Now I get a tattoo." We told him that he can get a "removable" tattoo for every goal he gets. Little did we know that he is quite good. He already has one on each arm. Good thing he's so dang cute.

3 comments:

Danielle Thompson said...

He's a good little soccer player! It seems like there always has to be some incentive--we offered up a dollar for each goal with a max of $10 for the season. We've never paid the full ten yet. . .my kids aren't exactly athletes, but they have a good time.

Shavon said...

I LOVE that Braxton! I'm glad he is loving soccer! The video is a great addition--you are becoming quite proficient at blogging--woohoo!

Magic Marker said...

He is quite the little athlete! 59 more days and counting:)