My people 2015

My people 2015

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Out with the girls

I'm not sure how it happened that I have been able to get together with friends twice in a months time. It is a rare thing, but I am so glad that we were able to do it. Danielle and Kathryn weren't able to make it for the backyard get together so we met at Art City Trolley to eat and chat. It was great to see them both. I love that everyone elses kids are as crazy and busy as mine. It makes me feel more normal! Girls, you are the best and I thank you for being such great friends - don't know what I would have done without you all!! I look back at my high school years and recall how fun and difficult those times were. I was extremely blessed to have such great friends that kept me going, especially when Jason left on his mission. It's a good thing he was worth the wait! You guys are the best - can't wait for the next get together!!

2 comments:

Danielle Thompson said...

Dinner was so fun--I missed out on the whole Christmas get together, so it was great to catch up. Nice picture, by the way---so did the waiter cut me out, or were my eyes closed? I tend to close my eyes in many pictures. Anyway--it was a fun night!

Kath said...

That was so much fun. I love you and thanks for being such a big part of all those fun (and trying) years. You rock...and we need to get together way more often! I'm working on the whole twilight party thing...