My people 2015

My people 2015

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I got tagged!

I guess I'm supposed to write 6 things about myself that others don't know. I think everyone pretty much knows everything about me so I'll try.

1. I still love the group Def Leppard. Yes they are old, but I still listen to them. That really dates me doesn't it?

2. I am afraid of heights.

3. I have read the Twilight Trilogy at least 5 times each (might not be a shocker to some). 17 days and counting!!

4. I hate coconut and most nuts.

5. My all time favorite love story is "An Affair to Remember". Who doesn't love Cary Grant?

6. I cannot stand the sound of styrofoam. I seriously come out of my skin. Jason enjoys torturing me during the kids birthdays and at Christmas. Some people can't do chalkboards, I can't do styrofoam.

5 comments:

Kate said...

pour some sugar on me! that's right isn't it. i'm not that old be hair bands rock.

Magic Marker said...

Hey Nick, I didn't know that about stryophom (sp?) I hate silverware being clinked together

Danielle Thompson said...

My styrofoam is when toddlers grind their teeth. You know when they finally have those first top and bottom teeth--my kids always have to grind them around for a few weeks---It gives me the chills

Chalan said...

Nickie- you don't like coconut or nuts! How much you miss! Fun to read your tagged. And hey, who doesn't love Def leppard? Styrofoam, haven't heard that one, it is the chalkboard for me. :) Can't wait for twilight night!

Kath said...

I love tags. I share your love for Def Leopard (Love Bites - my fav) and your dislike of styrofoam. I cringe at the thought!