My people 2015

My people 2015

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

And the "Most Dirty" Award goes to....




Natalie - What can I say? She was just as dirty as the boys if not more. We took the new trailer out this last Friday for a test run. It was a good thing we were close to home because the hot water heater had some issues. Anyway the kids had a blast. We just went up to Jolley's Ranch and spent Friday night. We made boy scout dinners, roasted marshmallows for smores and tried to get Nati to stay the night. At about 10:30 I brought her home to sleep. It was a nice thought though. She sat in the dirt and just grabbed handfuls and threw it all over herself. My dad and mom came up and had dinner with us and I think my dad about lost it. For anyone who doesn't know him, he is anal about the kids staying clean. We just let her go to town in the dirt. It was great! The boys love the bunk beds and I love that we can actually breath in there and not walk all over eachother. We're hoping that it will continue to be a fun family thing.

5 comments:

Kath said...

Never hurts to see them get a little dirty!

Kath said...

By the way, sad as it is...I am not going to make it up for the twilight party! Oh, how I wish I could. But it is Savi's last week of school (we are year round) so I have all sorts of Mommy duties to perform...kiss Edward for me! He he.

Danielle Thompson said...

Moving into the trailer phase is such a great switch from tents! We finally got a tent trailer--mind you, it sleeps 5 and we sleep 7, but anything is better than the ground! And isn't it funny how camping dirt can get into every crevice of their little bodies?

lovell said...

I still think your so lucky! We have to camp in a tent. It's a little much. Your little girl is a doll. She even looks cute dirty:)

Magic Marker said...

How fun! I love camping and especially since the kids are getting a bit older:) 5 days and counting!