My people 2015

My people 2015

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Fathers & Sons



Yeah, I got an afternoon without the boys. They have been begging Jason to take them fishing, so he finally gave in. His dad and brother, Jesse, went along also. They left early in the morning, so early that Dylan was whining about having to get up that early when school starts. Brax was ready to go. They loaded up the pontoon boats and were off. Nati and I just chilled out all day. We went to lunch with my mom, aunt Lynette and Grandma. They boys had a good time. They didn't catch anything, but still claimed that it was fun. Braxton was covered from head to toe by the time they got home. Jason felt so bad that they didn't catch anything so he took them to the creek to try again later that night. Didn't have much luck yet again. Maybe next time. Fishing has been something that Jason and his Dad have done together for a long time and I hope that our boys will come to appreciate the time they can spend together doing the same thing.

1 comment:

lovell said...

looks like your boys had lots of fun. I can't believe you know the Hansen family. I love them. They are so fun to hang out with. We need to get together sometime soon!