My people 2015

My people 2015

Thursday, July 10, 2008

My biggest pet peeve

Ok, maybe it's just me but does anyone else get annoyed at the gas station? Not just the price of gas, which is so unbelievable, but other people at the gas station. Every single time I go, which is way too often, the other person either in front of me or behind me is pulled up so that they are parked right in front of the pump, meanwhile I am stretching to even see the numbers. Please tell me I am not the only one. I went to Maverick today and a lady was pulled so far up that I honestly could barely see the numbers of my gas. We got done at the same time & mean person that I am I waited for her to back out so that I could drive forward. So dang annoying!! Sorry but I was extremely annoyed. Let me know if you feel the same way.

1 comment:

Kate said...

You have been tagged. Write 6 things about yourself that others do not know. Can't wait to read them.