My people 2015

My people 2015

Monday, June 23, 2008

Get together with friends

I have been out of high school for 15 years. Wow, do I feel old!! A week ago I was able to get together with some of those great friends that I had in high school. I am so grateful that we still keep in touch and try to get together at least once a year. Shavon, Brandi, and Bethany came over with their kids and we let the kids get wet and eat lunch. It was so much fun to see them and their kids. Guys, promise that we will do that more often, ,maybe next time without the kids!! Costa Vida is sounding good right about now. And, you know who you are, Breaking Dawn is in 39 days!!! Get excited!!

2 comments:

Magic Marker said...

Nick, it was so fun! We really do need to get together more often! I have the breaking dawn countdown widget on my blog...can't wait!

lovell said...

Wow you did it Nick! I'm glad to see your blogging. IT looks really cute. It was great to get together with all of us. I hope we can do it more