My people 2015

My people 2015

Monday, August 1, 2011

Road Trip

Oldest brother, Chris & his family. Lewiston, Idaho. 12 hour drive. Long overdue trip. Never been there. 5 days filled with fun. First road trip for Dylan & I. Super fun. Coeur d'Alene. Eating way too much food. Running along the Snake River. Seeing Chris' offices. Shopping in Spokane. Wishing Forks was closer. Laughing so hard over silly things. "Boating music" in the kitchen. Air drums to Phil Collins. Telling our kids about when we were kids. Making treats. Attempting sleep in the same hotel room as mom. So sad to leave. Long 12 hour drive home. So glad we went.


McKenzi & I just before we left.
Dylan & Kenzi chillin.

I got such a kick out of crossing a bridge one way into Lewiston, ID and the other way into Clarkston, WA. I really wanted to get out in the middle of the bridge and straddle the state line.

Pure bliss for the tweens. Waaay too much time spent there.

Mom, Dad, Chris & Myah on the path alongside the Snake River.

Mean mom that I am, I made Dylan go for a run with me. It was such a pretty run along the river.

Cute, little Myah had issues getting too close to Grandpa. This was about as close as she would get.

Little cutey. By the time we left she let me hold her. I hate missing her grow up.


While shopping in Spokane, Dylan and Chris thought they were quite clever. Silly boys!


Dylan and I on the pier at Coeur d'Alene. Such a beautiful place.

Enjoying a walk around town.

At a candy store in town.

He was in "Kiss" heaven.

The heavens parted for Dad to get a Schlotzsky's. They aren't around in Utah anymore so he was super excited.

One of the offices that Chris works at.

No comments: