My people 2015

My people 2015

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Let Freedom Ring!

Nati with Uncle Dustin and Gavin.
Brax with his many necklace's.
Nati & Grace with their glow necklace's.
Waiting for the fireworks to start.
The 4th of July weekend was jam packed with lots of fun stuff for us. We went and watched the fireworks on the MTC/Temple lawn. The kids love doing this every year. We also went to a BBQ with Jason's family one night and with my family another night. I was all "fireworked" out but the kids (Carter men included) loved every second of it and wanted more. I bought a bag of fireworks while on my trip to Idaho. Apparently I should have gotten at least one more. It was a great weekend to celebrate our freedom!

1 comment:

Danielle Thompson said...

Looks like you're having a great summer full of fun! Can't believe it's almost over :(