My people 2015

My people 2015

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

New Moon - part 2

Look out Bella - Nickie's here!!
Dylan made me promise I wouldn't post this. I couldn't resist. Don't tell!!
Staking claims.She's a happy woman.Decisions, decisions...
our little group (minus the fun guys in the back)
Yes Nickie, there is a Santa Clause.

Yes, it's another post about my obsession. The thing is, I didn't get any pictures of my mom & I with our "men" at the party so I HAD to take some good ones. We took the boys along with some other obsessed people who will remain nameless (Shavon & Holly) to see it again on Monday night. I packed our "men" over to mom's house to take some shots of Dylan & Brax with them and me & mom with them before the movie. I have to say that it was even better, if that's possible, the second time. Braxton got a little bored and only enjoyed the fighting scenes. Dylan sat between Shavon and Kayla, so...he was a little too influenced by female horomones. Braxton wants to see it again, Dylan is thinking he's good with Twilight. The theater had their own shrine to the movie, so I started clicking away again. AND THE LAST PICTURE - Santa left me 2 gifts under/to the side of the tree a little early this year. Can you hear me singing "All I want for Christmas is Jacob & Edward"? I had to have fun with them while I had them.

2 comments:

Danielle Thompson said...

a little obsession never hurt anyone....loved New Moon too!

Kath said...

I loved it more the second time, too! I might even go for a third...