My people 2015

My people 2015

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

Grandma & Grandpa passed the tradition on to......
Mom & Dad. Yes, that is her real hair!!
Dinner in a new/almost done room.The kids table.
Making chocolates the Sunday before.
My two little Indians. Braxton took off his shirt & wanted to get paint on his face so Nati had to also.

We had a great Thanksgiving this year. It was a first for us for 2 reasons - 1) This is the first year that my grandma didn't have it at her house. My mom has taken up the dinner responsibility. Kind of a sad thing for me. I had every Thanksgiving dinner at grandmas house up until I got married. I guess it's the end of one era and on to a new one. Mom did a great job considering that they are right in the middle of a remodel. Their new room wasn't quite done yet but we ate in there anyways and enjoyed not having to worry about what got on the floor. My brother Danny and his family were there along with grandma & grandpa. It was great!! 2) Jason's parents went out of town. We missed seeing them this year. We just ate at my parents and stayed there to look at the ads and make a game plan for the shopping fest the next morning - side note: I was up at 2 am to get a certain present for a certain person. I was the first one at this particular store and I got it!!! Oh, yeah!! Although I am getting too old for this and am still tired from a full day of shopping. I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving!!

No comments: