My people 2015

My people 2015

Sunday, November 22, 2009

New Moon (part 1)

Oh, yeah - that would be some of our YW. Not so sure that we are the best leaders for them. They had a blast as well!!
table decor
the 3 master minds.
The first of guests to arrive.

To all of my readers and blog followers,
I need to let you all know now that this post and at least the next one are totally and completely about my LOVE of the Twilight Saga. So... if you have had enough of the hype, drama, and talk of it all - stop reading now. As for the rest of you, here you go. You all know how much I love the series. I am totally loyal, love all of the characters, and am a little coo-coo crazy about it. It's my one obsession. I have 2 loyal and coo-coo crazy friends - Shavon & Becca, that planned a pre-show party with me. We reserved the Art City Trolley to have the party. We had our two favorite guests there, Edward & Jacob. Becca made darling invitations, Shavon made the to die for menu and we all donated prizes and decorated the place to show our love of the movies. It was fabulous. Once the dinner was done we all headed over to the show. I have to say that I LOVE, LOVE, LOVED it. I was totally in awe of the transformation from Twilight to New Moon. It was a night to remember. Thanks to Becca and Shavon for being nuts right along with me!!I am taking the boys to see it tomorrow, so more Twilight Saga news to come.....

2 comments:

brunger bunch said...

I loved it too...who couldn't! I will say that I totally team edward though..I can't look at Jacob without picturing him with a mowhawk in sharkboy and lava girl:S I am trying really hard to forget that movie and think of him as an "older" person now. (He did have a great body though:)

Danielle Thompson said...

I am right there with you...well, almost anyway. Tim took me to see New Moon Saturday night...I loved it! Tim quietly mocked the movie in my ear for the first hour, but secretly, I think he enjoyed it too! Looks like your party was super fun!