My people 2015

My people 2015

Monday, October 5, 2009

Family Pictures 2009

We finally were able to get some family pictures taken. We have made several attempts this year, none worked until now. A friend of ours (Jason taught in LA while on his mission) moved to Lehi recently and has been taking pictures on the side. We asked him to take some and he was more than willing to. He did a great job despite Natalie's inability to smile for any of them - the little toad. These were done up Hobble Creek Canyon on Saturday. Here are some of my favorites.


Natalie and Braxton having a "sibling" moment. Good times!!




4 comments:

Shavon said...

I lOVE them! My fave is with all of you leaning against the wall and Brax and Nat pulling on each other. TOO CUTE!

brunger bunch said...

They turned out really cute. You have several great family shots! We really need to update our family photo. Haven't taken one since I had Ava...been waiting to lose a few pounds...like thats gonna happen. I should just bite the bullet and get 'em done even if I am a "pudgy one":))))

Danielle Thompson said...

Love the new pictures! It is always so hard to get every kid smiling and looking at the camera...very cute!

Kath said...

Darling pictures! Thanks so much for your sweet email - things are fine - just been crazy. My grandma passed away in September, so I came up to Utah twice in two weeks, sick kids, weddings, etc., etc. Anyway, hopefully things will calm down enough that I can at least throw some new pics up on my blog! Tune in...