My people 2015

My people 2015

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Braxton's First Season

Doesn't look like it here but he was excited about his trophy.
"This is how I catch, mom."Showing me more of his moves on the ball field.

Braxton had his last t-ball game tonight. He had such a fun time playing this year. We thoroughly enjoyed watching him play....with his mitt, the grass, rocks, his teammates, and a little hitting and catching somewhere in there. It was so fun. He loved playing on his uncle Dustin's team with Carter and Grace, although he annoyed Grace more than anything. He got "a trophy and everything". Way to go buddy. Now on to soccer which I'm thinking is more his sport than baseball, but we'll see. And FYI, Dylan's team took 1st place in Mustang so they start the State Tournament in two weeks. Good times ahead!!

1 comment:

Danielle Thompson said...

Way to make it to state! Sports are more work for mom at this age than the kids...it's always nice for me when seasons end and we get a break. Love the pose for catching!