My people 2015

My people 2015

Monday, June 29, 2009

A Weekend Away

playing frisbee and on the playground
games at the campsite
inside grandpa & grandma's new trailer
Nati playing in the water
the boys going down the slide

We had the best weekend. We went camping with my parents. Mind you it was just up Hobble Creek Canyon. It was our first camping trip for the year and it was perfect. We stayed from Friday to Sunday. The kids loved the new playground. They spent an afternoon in the pond and on the slide. They played frisbee a lot and a dart camping game. We did boy scout dinners, made smore's, went on walks and just chilled out the entire time. Our neighbors were up there also, so we got to see them a bit also. I can't remember the last time I had so much fun with my family. We all got along and the weather was great. I can't wait for the next time we go. I have to admit that buying this trailer is the best thing we could have done. Here's to more fun family time in the years to come.

2 comments:

Danielle Thompson said...

Looks like a fun weekend...I love camping too, especially with family! We're hoping to get away soon...although Tim has been camping for the last month so I'll have to give him a little break.

brunger bunch said...

So fun to see you guys up there. Thanks for coming over to help us celebrate mikes b-day. It was fun. BTW, I have the code for my friends adoption button if you still would like it. I can email it to you. It was pretty easy to just copy and paste it. Send me your email, and I will forward it to you. cbrunger@gmail.com Thanks!