My people 2015

My people 2015

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Booke Family Reunion




It was the 1st Annual Booke Family Reunion on Saturday. This is Jason's moms side of the family. Both of his grandparents passed away several years ago so it's great to see cousins and others that we just don't see more than once every few years. Jason's mom headed the entire thing up and did a great job. We had lunch, the kids hit pinatas, did a donut eating contest, played volleyball, frisbee and croquet. It was a fun afternoon. I am sad to say that I'm a bad mom and only put sunblock on Nati and Brax....thus poor Dylan got fried. His arms are lobstered but thanks to aloe vera he is feeling better. It was a fun day minus the sunburn.

2 comments:

Katy said...

It was fun and great to see you guys! Maddi also got fried, what was I thinking...on that little white skin?

Shavon said...

Poor Dylan! He is such a cutie! Glad you had fun!