My people 2015

My people 2015

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Baseball, Baseball & more Baseball


I have discovered that I like watching baseball. Okay, in all honesty I like watching my kids play baseball. Dylan's last game was yesterday afternoon. It has been so fun to watch this year. I don't know what changed from last year to this year but I was so much more into these games. Jason coached his team which made things even more intense for me. It's interesting to hear what people say about the coach not knowing that the coaches wife is sitting right there. They took 1st place in the Mapleton league and went on to state. We had two games on Tuesday that were easily won. They played at 2 yesterday, won that one with the help of a great hit by Dylan and played again at 4, therefore leaving them about 10 minutes to breath, get a drink and go to the bathroom. Not a lot of time in between games especially in the 90 degree heat. They played so good and fought so hard to stay in. The time was up with the game tied at 7-7. So the extra innings started and we ended up losing by 1 run. They were crushed. It was hard to watch. I never realized the pressure that they put on themselves and the pressure that parents put on them. They played so good and I couldn't be prouder of them. It was a great season and I can't wait until next year.

1 comment:

Shavon said...

Way to go Dylan and Jason!