My people 2015

My people 2015

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

The 4th of July

The best part of the day. Grandma reading to Natalie. Proof that life doesn't get any better.

I'm a little behind in posting. Our 4th weekend was so fun. My oldest brother Chris and his family flew in for the week not only for a vacation but to bless their baby. We spent the day of the 4th with Jason's family for the reunion and my family for a BBQ later that night. The reunion was fun. The BBQ was relaxed so it was perfect. We ate, and then the boys (Jason included) started a water fight. They had a blast while mom, Nati and I lounged. By the time we left there Nati was feeling warm so we just went straight to bed. Myah's blessing was the next morning and with not being sure about Nati, I took the boys and Jason stayed with her. I got her into the doctor the next morning and it turned out that she had an ear infection. Whew!! So that night Chris, Andrea & the girls came over to light some fireworks. They thought it was Stadium of Fire right in our driveway. It was a fun holiday celebration. A nice time to pay tribute to those who fight for our freedoms. Hope everyone had a safe and great holiday.

Dylan, McKenzi, Natalie and Braxton making silly faces for me.

our own personal sidewalk of fire

Now settle down boys!!
Andrea, mom with Myah, and Grandma Beth.

2 comments:

Katy said...

Looks like you guys had a great weekend. You need to post some of these family pixs I hear about.

A Princess World said...

I am so excited for Chris and Andrea you will have to tell them congrats for me. Looks like you had a good 4th Your kids are getting SO big!