My people 2015

My people 2015

Friday, January 30, 2009

Update on Mom

Just a quick note. Surgery didn't take place today. Last minute checking showed that the tumor had progressed too far to take out right now. She started chemo today and will do that for about 3 months, hoping that it will shrink the tumor, and then attempt to take it out. Not the best news, but at least we are moving in the right direction. She is doing great and hoping that her hair will last a while. Thanks to all those that have showed concern and have been praying. It has been felt and I am so appreciative of it.

5 comments:

Danielle Thompson said...

Hope everything goes as well as possible. Love you!

Marlene Sheppard said...

I just wanted to let you know our prayers are with your family. Is your Mom wanting any visitor?
I will be in touch.
Marlene Sheppard

lovell said...

We are thinking of you. We need to go to lunch soon. Love ya.

brunger bunch said...

Hope you are doing ok. It is so hard sometimes. Many prayers and fasts for you and your family. We love you!!

Kath said...

I have a friend that had the same course of treatment and it worked out GREAT. Hoping for the same for your cute Mom. Give her a hug from me! By the way, I just found out that Danny is engaged to Cody's step cousin (Gentry is Uncle Ty's step daughter.) So now we will kind of be related :).