My people 2015

My people 2015

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Sledding

First family picture of the New Year!
Jason trying to keep Nati on.
Me with Nati, and Brax. Notice Braxtons mask - Jason's hunting face mask. Nice!!
Dylan getting ready to show us what he's made of.
Natalie and uncle Jesse. He spent more time taking the kids down than anyone. What a good uncle!!

This last Saturday we took the kids sledding with Jason's family up at Jolley's Ranch. There were lots of people there but it was fun. Natalie did great for the first half hour, then it all went down hill from there - literally. Braxton talked me into going down with him. We both squealed the whole way down and I silently prayed that I wouldn't kill anyone at the bottom. Jesse led the boys in a few races which turned into holding onto eachothers tubes, and major competition to win. We had been promising the kids that we would go for quite some time so I'm glad I made Dylan's "promises kept list". We only stayed for about 2 hours then finished up with hot chocolate and donuts.

2 comments:

Magic Marker said...

I love sledding at Jolley's ranch! It looks like you had tons of fun and I love Jason's hunting mask:)

lovell said...

How fun to go sleding. We have been sleding lots this winter to. I can't believe all the snow we have gotten crazy!