My people 2015

My people 2015

Monday, February 2, 2009

On a much lighter note....


You better be sitting for this one. No seriously - I'm not telling until you are for sure sitting down. My brother Danny got engaged on Friday!! Yeah!! Not only did he get engaged but we really like her. Her name is Jentry McKell. She has a 3 year old little boy named Kacen, so I also get a nephew too. The date is set for May 29th. We are so excited for them. Jentry is perfect for Danny. He is already pulling "daddy duty". She is going to school to be a nurse and works also so Danny and Kacen hang out every night and Danny even puts him to bed. I know what your thinking - Danny getting married and being a dad. It's about time! It made a great weekend and a big boost for my mom and dad. Mom is doing great and made it through the first part of the first treatment so well. She was totally wiped out all weekend but is staying strong and moving forward. We needed some good news so thanks Danny and thanks Jentry for saying yes!

3 comments:

Kellie said...

Yeah Danny and Jentry!!! So exciting, she will be a beautiful bride. Do we know where?

Danielle Thompson said...

Yay for you and your family! You needed some good news!

lovell said...

good for Danny. I'm thrilled for you guys. May is the perfect time to get married.