My people 2015

My people 2015

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

The Bean Museum




I have lived in Utah my entire life and have only been to the Bean Museum one other time. How sad is that? I took the kids and met my sisters-in-law there with their kids for a fun filled time looking at the animals. Here is a list of their favorites:

Dylan: the Liger - Napoleon Dynamite anyone???
Braxton: all of the tigers
Natalie: she loved the lion but didn't want to get too close. She loves the lion in Narnia and went nuts when she saw the real thing - kind of.

We checked out all of the wild things and then went to lunch at the creamery where the kids got to see Jason. Good times, good food!!

3 comments:

brunger bunch said...

Cute Pics!! I didn't know you had a blog!! Its way cute and way fun. Sorry you have all been sick:( I am feeling a little dragy today, and hope I am just tired!!

Danielle Thompson said...

We love the Bean Museum...we need to go there more often. Love the liger! And you can never go wrong with ice cream!

lovell said...

I don't even think I have ever been to the Bean Museum. your one step ahead of me. Hope you and your family are feeling better. I was wondering if you were o.k. after what you wrote in face book.