My people 2015

My people 2015

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Happy New Year!!

Jason & Brax getting ready while the girls ran around
Natalie & Kayla chilling out
Braxton singing "Get Your Head in the Game"
Dylan singing something from Camp Rock
Natalie right before we left, I had curled her hair and she thought she was pretty neat!

We hope everyone had a fun and safe New Year's Eve. We went over to some friends house with the kids. John & Lori's kids are similar in ages to ours so it made it great. We ate pizza, salads, chips & salsa, deviled eggs, meatballs, sausages, cheesecake.... I don't need to eat again for a week. It was so fun. They got the Wii going with the sing-a-long. Dylan and Braxton did so great, especially Braxton considering that he can't read yet. Then the Guitar Hero Battle started. The two dads battled the boys. I am so proud of my three boys, Jason included. They are a talented bunch. Lori & I just sat back and watched while Natalie and Kayla danced around them as they played. We only stayed there until about 10. When we got home Jason lit off some fireworks to ring in the New Year early. I think we were all in bed by 11. I know, we're party poopers. I was too tired to make it. Ours was great and we hope that this new year brings happiness for you all.

3 comments:

lovell said...

How fun. I'm sure your kids were loving it.

Magic Marker said...

Looks like you had tons of fun! You gotta love the fireworks. It was freezing that night, but of course the kids love them anyway! Happy New Year:)

Shavon said...

Love that picture of Nat! She is so STINKIN cute!