My people 2015

My people 2015

Friday, December 26, 2008

Twas Christmas Day...

The end of a hard day!! I don't know how that is comfortable.
Now she can ride with the big boys.
Bring on the Lego's.
Yeah! Princesses and castles!!
Love this one. Their first reaction to eachother's games.

Christmas Day finally and fabulously arrived at our house. It was a great day filled with gifts, excitement, love and fun. We had to wake the boys up at 7:30, Jason was almost more excited than they were. Dylan and Braxton opened their gifts from Santa and from us. Santa brought them each a new XBox game along with stocking stuffers. We got them air soft guns. Well, Jason picked out air soft guns. I know they will love them if we can keep them from hurting eachother first. Then Nati woke up. She got a princess castle and a new doll. She is a bit leary of toys that make noise so I think it might take a minute for her to love her new stuff. The kids played for a bit then we went to Grandma & Grandpa Carter's for breakfast. So yummy! We exchanged gifts there and then headed to my parents for lunch and exchanging there. We were spoiled once again by our families. After eating more than we could handle we came home and just vegged for the rest of the day. It was great!! The kids loved everything they got and we loved watching their faces. I love the magic of Christmas and the joy that it brings. By nighttime Nati was exhausted. Jason and I were watching a movie on the bed, and she crawled on him and dozed off. It's so tiring being a two year old at Christmas. A few days before Christmas the kids and I took around some treats to neighbors and friends. Braxton was the first out of the car, he was so excited to give stuff this year. Dylan picked out a few things for friends and couldn't wait for me to take him so he walked to a couple of neighbor friends. I hope that their spirit of giving continues. I love this time of year and hope that you all had a great Christmas. We are so blessed to have such great family and friends!!

3 comments:

Magic Marker said...

Love your pictures, the one with Natalie asleep on Jason is classic! Glad you had a great day:)

lovell said...

I'm so sad Christmas is over and we have to wait another year. Natalie is so cute. It is so fun to buy girl stuff. I'm glad you guys had a Merry Christmas.

Danielle Thompson said...

What a fun Christmas! Love the picture of Nati saying prayers on stage...kids are awesome. Can't believe it's all over...such a long wait for that one special day.