My people 2015

My people 2015

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Christmas with the Girls

Brandi, Danielle, Bethany, me, Shavon, and Julie

These 5 ladies were my very good friends all through our school years. I have been friends with two of them since kindergarten. I love that we get together a couple times a year. We had so much fun together, did some crazy things, and made some great memories. I will always remember when I was in the 6th grade and this little blonde girl named Julie came up to me and said "Are you Beth Larsen's granddaughter?". That is basically where it all started. I don't have very many High School memories that don't include these guys. We were missing some for this dinner. A few have moved away and we missed them so much. We met at California Pizza Kitchen to eat, exchanged gifts and then did some shopping at Provo Towne Center. It was great to compare kid stories and get caught up on eachothers lives. Thank you ladies for a fabulous evening. Bethany, I am still laughing. Can't wait to see you all again!!!

5 comments:

Christy said...

It looks like you had a lot of fun. I was sorry that I couldn't make it. Hopefully next time.

Magic Marker said...

It was tons of fun! We need to get together more often:)

lovell said...

We should get together more. It was fun to see you. Next time we must go shopping:)

Kath said...

What cute friends we have! You all look gorgeous in the picture...I wish so much I could have been there. Sigh. I guess there's always next year. I miss you!

JoElle said...

You all look great...cute hair!