My people 2015

My people 2015

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Fun Christmas Traditions

Making caramel chocolate covered pretzels with mom and Kellie.
Jason, Dylan & Braxton with their gingerbread house
Spanish Forks' Festival of Lights
The kids looking at the lights, okay Braxton is just cheesing it.

1st picture- Every year the Lee girl's go to moms house to dip pretzels for the holidays. Mom, Kellie, & I dipped til our hearts were content this last Saturday. It's a good thing I got out for a minute because the flu started it's rounds later that afternoon. Good times!!

2nd picture - Jason and the boys went over to Cam & Kate's house to have dinner and make gingerbread houses. They had a great time while I was home with our "throw-up girl". I wish she would have been well so that we could have gone. The kids also exchanged gifts with each other, which they loved.

3rd picture - After being house bound for five days I couldn't wait to get out. We loaded up the kids, including towels just in case, and went to the Festival of Lights in Spanish Fork. It was the perfect mini outing for us. The kids loved the lights, especially the dragon and the castle.

4th picture - I tried to get one of all three looking at the fun light creations. Ok, so I'm not a photographer.

3 comments:

Magic Marker said...

You gotta love dipped pretzels! Love the pictures:)

Danielle Thompson said...

Dipped pretzels are my favorite! So glad you survived the flue...enjoy Christmas!!

lovell said...

yummy, I love dipped pretzels!Hope you have wonderful Christmas. Enjoy the break away from preschool:)