My people 2015

My people 2015

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving Festivities

The man of the season. Natalie wasn't quite sure of him but she did ok. Brax was disappointed that he forgot to bring his list. Dylan is getting to that age. Oh how I wish the magic would last forever.
Every year Jason's mom takes all of the grandkids to Hallmark to pick out an ornament. They love it and get so excited to go. Dylan picked Jack Sparrow, Braxton picked Star Wars and Natalie picked Tigger. After the ornaments we saw Santa (above picture). Shockingly there wasn't a line and we were out of there in record time.
Thanksgiving day at grandma's-painting ceramic figures. Notice half the kids undressed!
Me & mom with grandma & grandpa.
Nati eating stuffing out of the bowl.

Another Thanksgiving has come and gone. We actually did two dinners in a three hour period this year. This was Grandma Beth's last year hosting dinner so I felt like I needed to be there for that, but it was Jason's family's year so we ate twice. Grandmas was great. I haven't been able to have Thanksgiving with my brothers in about 7 years because of the schedule so it was really fun to be with Dustin and his cute family. After Beth's dinner we went to Jason's parents. The whole family was there so it was great. After dinner the kids painted little ceramic figures and we ate dessert. It was a memorable Thanksgiving.

1 comment:

Christy said...

I am impressed that Nati wasn't in tears. She was quite calm for sitting on Santa's lap. I love that you got all the kids naked for painting. It reminds me of my house. :)